Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What I would change if I could change 1 thing

The big matters are mentioned-
If I could change 1 thing in the world it would be that everyone would become Presbyterian. Than there would be no Islamic extremists like Osama Binladin who was shot recently, and hundreds of American soldiers would not have lost their lives neither would of 21 hard working Australians. Then all the people would be sensible and not be catholic and at school R.E wouldn’t be so boring.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nathan,

    While I like many Presbyterians (like yourself) very much (and even Presbyterian ministers like your Dad and Granddad) I am not sure that a world full of Presbyterians would be a world without violent conflict. You might like to read a bit about the history of Northern Ireland, where many Presbyterians became involved in horrific violence. This is why God very sensibly does not look on the outside (whether someone calls themselves a Presbyterian or Catholic) but on the heart.
    I look forward to reading more of your opinions!

    (Aunty) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree with you.
    So I will change it to Australian Presbyterians. Anyway that wouldn't happen if everywhere people were Presbyterian

    ReplyDelete